Monday, November 3, 2008

Today's Daily Word - Courage


Today's Daily Word - Monday, November 3, 2008
Courage
Daily Word
Strong and courageous, I discover new skills and strengths.

Whether this is a day of experiencing consistency or disruption, I apply new ideas and methods for resolution and achievement. I have the intelligence and energy to accomplish my heart's desires. And the desires of my heart are inspired by Spirit.

Demonstrating my beliefs and values, I have the courage to live my dreams. Releasing myself from conformity, I turn my unique thoughts into words and actions.

I confidently step out into new, unfamiliar territory. With divine guidance, I take my right path. I am courageous while trying something new--perhaps a new perspective, a new procedure, or even a new relationship.

Assured and unruffled by the boldness of my actions, I dare to be innovative. Day after day, I discover new skills and strengths that enrich all my experiences.

"Be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid or dismayed."--1 Chronicles 22:13

Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.





2 comments:

Kool.Kid.Kris said...

Yes!!! My heart jumps at the excitement of taking on a new God-given challenge!

Mrs. Mia said...

The power of "Yes We Can" and "Yes I Can"...wow!