Monday, November 10, 2008

Today's Daily Word - Prosperity



Today's Daily Word - Monday, November 10, 2008
Prosperity
Daily Word
With a thankful heart, I anticipate and accept God's abundance.


Abundance is everywhere. Golden stalks of wheat have emerged from tiny grains planted in a field. A surging, powerful ocean wave has developed from the convergence of countless drops of water. An overflowing continuation of goodness has resulted from a single, random act of kindness.


I not only observe prosperity, but I also participate in its flow. With God as my source, I am blessed with guidance, resources, and opportunity. I nurture and share these blessings, helping to create new forms of abundance. I pass along good.
With a joyful heart, I contribute to prosperity. With a thankful heart, I anticipate and accept God's abundance.


"I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever."--Psalm 86:12


Inspired by this message? Share your reflections with me!


Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.

No comments: