Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's Daily Words - My Choice

Today's Daily Word - Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Choice
Daily Word



With divine insight and understanding, I make wise choices.


My choices affect the life I am creating. Yet how can I know which is the right perspective or the wisest decision?


God is the one true source of help whenever I need guidance. To be fully receptive to God's direction, I step away from the day's activities to a quiet place where I can listen for the still small voice within.


In prayer, I allow any distracting chatter inside my head to subside. I open my heart and mind to divine wisdom and receive the answers I seek. Knowing that God is my guide, I meet all situations with confidence.


I have divine insight and understanding, and I give expression to them as I go about my day. I have all I could ever need to make wise choices and take right actions.


"My mouth shall speak wisdom; the meditation of my heart shall be understanding."--Psalm 49:3

Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.


Inspired by this message? Tell me why!
___________________
Other words for today....Election Day, Vote, Vote, and Vote!!!
I don't think I will sleep tonight waiting on the word that Barack Obama is President of these United States of America! He will be the first African American and the most qualified candidate. History is being made and I was there, an active participant! Encouraging others, speaking on behalf of the campaign online, in text, on the phone with friends, family and associates. Today is so important and I hope and pray that all people who can make a difference with their vote will.
The verdict will soon come and I will be patiently waiting! =)

No comments: