Saturday, December 25, 2010

My temporary life as a pregnant woman

What's up people! It's totally official...I'm pregnant!! I had to be careful before getting excited too quickly since I worried about having another miscarriage. To my pleasant surprise, the pregnancy is moving along well. Although I've/we've had our health challenges, it seems this baby has a real will to live, which is SO special! 


As of today, I'm 18 weeks pregnant. For those who are mathematically challenged, that's 4 months and 2 weeks. =D This is so exciting! On January 13th, we have the big 20-week ultrasound, which will ensure the continued health of our baby and what my husband calls most important, confirming we're having a boy! 


LMAO.


Isn't that funny and sad all at the same time?! I think so, but hey, whatever floats his boat is fine with me. He really, really wants a mini-him, a Jr. to call his own...I'll keep you posted on what we get. For me, it doesn't matter the baby's sex as long as he or she is healthy and whole. 


That's all for now people! Wish us luck! 
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments: