Thursday, July 25, 2013

Admission of the Real

It's my new year! My new year began on June 29th around 5:30 pm and on that day, I took my 31st full rotation around the sun. Something profound has been stirring in my heart's center. It's one of those not so easy decisions; one of those life altering decisions that will no doubt cause some spark, but that's kind of the point!

Sometimes you have to step out on faith and follow your heart. My gut can't be telling me wrong. Especially since I've prayed, meditated, levitated, prayed some more, talked to friends and spiritual advisers and at the end of it all I come back to the same point...I need to follow my gut, my heart, my center -- it's leading me so I must follow. The sparks from these kinds of decisions will cause a fire to burn so hot that it creates an environment for change so beautiful yet so drastic -- I couldn't have dreamed it more perfectly.

All that I need -- I have.  All that I dream of will be multiplied. I will continue to live unapologetic for making myself happy yet with great gratitude for those in my life (past and present) that help me along the way. I am my daughter's first role model.

With grace, gratitude and fortitude -- Happy New Year to Me!

No comments: