Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today's Daily Word - Guidance




Daily Word
Receptive to the guidance of Spirit, I move forward with confidence.

God's guidance is a welcome gift in my life. Instead of becoming frustrated with people and situations, I feel reassured and gain confidence knowing that Spirit is always present and guiding me.

There are often broader, deeper answers to my questions than I may at first comprehend. In prayer and meditation, I detach from needs, expectations, and any desire to react to what appears to be happening around me. This allows new information, additional support, and defining solutions to come forward. My world opens wide to possibilities, resources, and answers.

Inner peace, abundance, health, and love multiply and expand. Receptive to the guidance of Spirit, I move forward with confidence.

"This is God, our God forever and ever. He will be our guide forever."--Psalm 48:14

Inspired by this message? Share your reflections with me...
Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.

No comments: