Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today's Daily Word - Free


Today's Daily Word - Thursday, November 13, 2008
Free
Daily Word
I am an expression of unlimited potential in a world of infinite possibilities!


When a butterfly emerges from its chrysalis, it leaves its past, and all that would keep it from being free, behind. No longer bound to earth, the butterfly is a new creation, a creature of flight.


I, too, am able to break free by leaving negative thoughts and unhealthy habits behind. I am free to use my imagination and skills, strength and determination to experience life to its fullest.


Seeking divine guidance, I give my attention to the highest and best ideas, divine ideas. I am inspired to make changes in my thinking and way of living that will allow me to express my true Christ nature.


Like the butterfly, I leave the things that no longer serve me behind and explore a world of infinite possibilities.


"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death."--Romans 8:2


Inspired by this message? Share your reflections with me...


Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.

No comments: