Monday, November 17, 2008

Today's Daily Word - Breakthrough





Daily Word
I am one with God.

When rays of sunlight break through the clouds on a gloomy day, it is a welcome reminder that the sun is always shining--whether I see it or not.

At times, I may feel a bit gloomy. I may have allowed myself to become so caught up in the busyness of my life that I do not see the good that is always there. When I take a break from worry and frustration, I become aware of my blessings.

And like a bright ray of sunlight on a cloudy day, I break through to the truth of my oneness with God. My breakthrough may come in reading Scripture, listening to inspirational music, a sudden insight, or an unexpected solution to a problem.

Always, I return to the understanding that God is with me and all is well.

"The unfolding of your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple."--Psalm 119:130

Inspired by this message? Please share your reflections with me!

Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.

No comments: