Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today's Daily Word - Harmony



Daily Word I live in harmony with myself, my family, my community, and the world.


Harmony begins with each individual, and I am open and receptive to the love of God that allows me to experience and express harmony in my life.


During the day, as I go to work, tend to my family, or run errands, I carry with me a sense of my oneness with God. In all situations, I trust the love of God to guide my words and actions so that I experience a peaceful, harmonious day with those around me.


As I pray for the world community, I envision people everywhere filled with the love of God and united in a consciousness of peace. Living from this peace and love, we create harmony as we accept one another as beloved children of God.


"Now I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you be in agreement and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same purpose."--1 Corinthians 1:10


Inspired by this message? Share your reflections with me!

Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.

No comments: