Friday, November 21, 2008

Today's Daily Word - Life



Daily Word

I love life--fully and completely!

My love for life is not dependent upon my circumstances. Whether I'm excited to be beginning a new adventure or content with everything as it is, I love life. Even if I have a concern about something or someone, I know that God is present, leading, supporting, and carrying us through.

I am conscious of the order and balance throughout life--the obstacles and the opportunities, the extraordinary and the ordinary. I appreciate life and all expressions of it.

Being fully present in each moment, I am grounded in the presence of God within me. I experience joy in knowing that the activity of God is working on my behalf at all times. Making the most of each moment, I love life fully and completely, and I thank God for the experience of it all.

"Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life."--Proverbs 4:23

Inspired by this message? Share you reflections with me!

Copyright © 2008 Daily Word.

No comments: